1. Apply the legal principles underlining professional liability in his/her professional practices.
2. Identify and manage the potential ethical and moral dilemmas encountered in his/her professional practice.
3. Handle client/patient's confidential information, develop and retain client/patient records in an ethical manner that would also guard against legal liability
4. Identify and Apply the legal exceptions to the confidentiality rule in working with clients in crisis situations and in collaboration with other service providers
5. Formulate and develop appropriate policies and procedures that are compliant with legal mandates and at the same time, minimize liability risks and ensure high quality of care.
6. Identify the moral, legal, and ethical dilemma in conducting individual, group, family casework/therapy.
7. Formulate treatment strategy and care plans that are consistent with professional cannon of ethics and appropriate standard of care.